Guidelines for Comments in the Flow-Asis
Comments that don’t contribute to the conversation, are obviously spam, promotional in nature, or intended for back-link purposes will be deleted and the author banned from future commenting ability.
Use Your Real FIrst Name and Email Address
Do not use a business name, blog name, business website URL, nickname, initials, or any other fake name when commenting. Failure to do so will cause your comment to be marked as spam, deleted, or edited to conform to these guidelines and your comment will NOT be replied to.
If you’re thinking to add your personal blog or business website URL in the comment text, ask yourself if it directly contribute to the post and/or flow-versation taking place. If you’re on the fence, then don’t do it. If you do and it doesn’t comply, then it will be marked as spam and most likely deleted or edited to conform to the guidelines.
This includes using a website name or URL as your signature. Just don’t do it or it’ll be deleted.
We Wanna Understand What You’re Saying
I love that you’re leaving a comment and joining the flow-versation. So, let’s make sure we understand what you’re saying so can flow with you. I get that there are typos, but try your best to use understandable spelling, grammar and punctuation. If it’s too difficult to understand, your comment is at risk for deletion or editing to comply with guidelines.
Asking Questions is a Great Way to Learn
I grew up asking a BUNCH of questions (and still do!) That’s how we learn. If you have a question, I ask that you review any comments just in case your question has already been answered. If it has been and you post the same or similar question, it may not be responded to.
All Eyes Are On You
The following applies to all comments posted on DeNiceaHilton.com:
- All Rights Reserved: I reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. I also reserve the right to block access via IP address to anyone or group from commenting, subscribing to, and from accessing DeNiceaHilton.com for violation of this comment policy.
- Links: Comments containing links are automatically held in moderation. Any link included in a comment which is blatantly self promotional (such as linking to a personal MLM or network marketing page) without genuinely contributing to the conversation will be marked as spam and the comment immediately deleted. Repeated attempts will cause the user email and IP address to be blacklisted from commenting further.
- Copyright/Plagiarism: If notice is received that a comment contains proprietary, copyrighted or plagiarized information, the offending comment will be deleted and the commenter blocked from further commenting ability.
- Email: An authentic, verified, email address is required for commenting and comment subscriptions. Personal email addresses are never published on the blog nor shared with any 3rd party. Your email address may be used by the blog owner (me) to privately contact you. By commenting on this blog, you are agreeing that I have the right to contact you via email in response to your comment, and for informational and promotional purposes. You can unsubscribe from blog comment notifications and email correspondence at any time.
- Respect: Comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or considered by the blog owner (me) to be rude and offensive, will be deleted and the commenter banned from future use. No personal attacks are permitted in this blog’s comments. You may question or argue the content, but not attack the post author, nor any other commenter. Failure to respect fellow participants on this blog will result in removal and blocked access.
- Relevance: Please keep all comments on topic and relevant to the post being read. Comments that are an obvious attempt at promotional purposes, intended to gain traffic, backlinks, brand exposure, or increased personal site traffic will be deleted and the commenter will be blocked from further DeNiceaHilton.com interaction. If you leave a comment or question that is unrelated to the post topic, it will likely go unanswered.
- Spam: Any comment deemed as spam will be deleted and marked as comment spam. Commenters who repeatedly post spam will be blacklisted from commenting in the future, and their IP address blocked from accessing DeNiceaHilton.com.
- Liability: All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the individual commenter. By submitting a comment on DeNiceaHilton.com, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, Hilton Holistic Health and Wellness LLC, and all post authors and commenters harmless.
- What To Do If Your Comment Does Not Appear: Please be patient. All comments are moderated and are not approved right away. Please do not submit the same comment twice unless you think your original comment was not submitted correctly the first time.